BASIC INFORMATION OF DATA PROTECTION
WIDEUM SOLUTIONS, S.L. (hereinafter REMOTE EYE)
To manage the sending of the information requested and to correctly provide the requested services and resolve doubts and queries. The data is kept as long as there is a relationship between the parties and, if REMOTE EYE sends you commercial emails, as long as you do not oppose such processing.
Consent of the interested party.
REMOTE EYE will not transfer user data to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation or where there is a contractual relationship to do so, for which the corresponding confidentiality conditions will be established and prior authorisation will be requested from the user.
If the user expressly authorizes the sending of commercial information, REMOTE EYE may collaborate with the Data Processor outside the EU, adhered to the ¨Privacy Shield¨.
The rights to access, modify and delete the data, as well as to oppose processing and other rights explained in section 6 (LINK).
The relevant information of the Data Controller responsible for the data processing is:
DATA CONTROLLER INFORMATION
WIDEUM SOLUTIONS, S.L. (hereinafter REMOTE EYE)
Canvis Vells, 1 entresuelo, 08003 (Barcelona)
+34 622 94 54 26
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the execution of the form on the REMOTE EYE Website (Contact). This data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and for the sole purpose of managing the relationships established with users through the REMOTE EYE Website.
The information received from users is collected as explained below.
a) Information that users provide directly: REMOTE EYE collects and stores certain information that the user enters on the REMOTE EYE Website or that may be provided in any other way.
The information that the user provides when he/she requests information on the REMOTE EYE Website. That is; company, contact person, e-mail address and phone number.
The user must guarantee, to REMOTE EYE and to third parties, the quality of the information and personal data provided through the REMOTE EYE Website. This implies that all personal data and information provided must be real, truthful, updated and belong to the user and not to a third party. If it belongs to a third party, it is understood that it is obtained with the third party’s consent and it is requested that the third party is invited to read the legal texts as soon as possible.
The user must notify REMOTE EYE of any modification that may occur in the personal data provided, responding in any case to the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided at any time.
b) Information that users provide indirectly:
Data derived from the use of the Website
REMOTE EYE collects the data derived from the use of the Website by the user each time he/she interacts with the Website.
Data derived from “cookies”
REMOTE EYE uses proprietary and third-party cookies to facilitate navigation and for statistical purposes.
PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
For services or information that the user requests through the contact form (Contact) on the REMOTE EYE Website.
Operational communication of the service.
The personal data that the user provides may be used to send communications via email to the user about the operation of the service.
Promotional messages with cancellation option.
With the consent of the user, REMOTE EYE may use the personal data obtained to send commercial e-mails related to its products and services. In any case, you can avoid receiving new commercial e-mails by requesting to do so at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link that appears in the body of each of the e-mails and consequently, REMOTE EYE will cease immediately to send the aforementioned information.
Transmission of data to third parties (exceptions)
• When it is strictly necessary for the services requested, if REMOTE EYE collaborates with third parties.
• When REMOTE EYE has express and unequivocal authorisation by the user.
• When requested by the competent authority in the exercise of its functions (to investigate, prevent or take actions related to illegal actions).
• If required by regulations.
The service provided by REMOTE EYE is provided from Spain.
How long will the data be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as its deletion or opposition is not requested by the interested party.
As indicated in the previous section, the personal data that REMOTE EYE collects is exclusively used for the purpose defined on the REMOTE EYE Website. To achieve this objective and the correct provision of the service, REMOTE EYE may share certain personal data:
– Prior legal requirement, REMOTE EYE may share information with organisations of executive authorities and/or third parties regarding requests for information related to criminal investigations and alleged illegal activities.
– With the consent of the user: apart from the consent previously established, users will be informed if any information about them is provided to commercial partners of the Website, or to third parties, for purposes other than those declared on the REMOTE EYE
– We also inform you that some companies subcontracted by REMOTE EYE may have access to your personal data and personal information, always under the exclusive control of REMOTE EYE, with the sole purpose of providing a necessary service for sending information by mail to themselves (eg MailChimp – Platform for sending mailings. Secure platform adhered to the Privacy Shield.
The user may exercise the following rights before REMOTE EYE:
-The right to request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
– The right to request modification (inaccurate data) or deletion (when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected).
– The right to request the limitation of its processing, in which case the data is only kept for exercising or defending claims.
– The right to oppose the treatment. REMOTE EYE will stop the data processing, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or exercise or defend possible claims.
The exercise of the rights is very personal; therefore, the user must prove his/her identity.
To exercise the aforementioned rights provided for within the law, users can contact REMOTE EYE at email@example.com or by writing to the address listed in section 1 of this Policy. The communication must contain the following data and documents:
– Full name of the interested party, enclosing a photocopy of the National ID No. or other valid document that identifies him/her and, where appropriate, the person who represents him/her; the use of electronic signature will exempt presentation of these documents.
– The address of the interested party and petition for the specific request (the right to be exercised).
The user will also have the right to submit a claim to the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) when so deemed appropriate.
REMOTE EYE informs the user that it has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures required by current Data Protection regulations to guarantee the security of your data in order to avoid its alteration, loss, access or unauthorised processing.
As mentioned previously, the personal data provided by users through the REMOTE EYE Website will not be transferred to other entities or companies to be used for their own purposes. However, some companies subcontracted by REMOTE EYE may have access to personal data and personal information, always under the exclusive control of REMOTE EYE, for the sole purpose of providing a service necessary for the correct functioning of the REMOTE EYE Website.
REMOTE EYE informs you that cookies are installed on your systems. Cookies are small text files that the browser stores on the hard drive of your computer. By accessing the REMOTE EYE Website, the server can recognise the cookie and provide information about your last visit, improving or facilitating the browsing experience. Further information about this can be found in the REMOTE EYE Cookies Policy, You can see a link at the end of the REMOTE EYE website, In the footer.
This Policy is governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law, as is the resolution of any dispute or divergence related to this Website. The use of the services of this Website implies express acceptance of Spanish jurisdiction.
Date of last update: April 2020